About Comtrak
Follow Twitter  Follow Facebook
Owner Operators

At Comtrak, we know that miles and pay are just part of the equation. Our goal is to give Owner Operators more balance in their life whether it’s more home time, more miles, or a bigger paycheck. We can offer you these things and more!

95% of our drivers are home daily so they can spend quality time with the people who are most important to them and still be able to receive a large weekly paycheck. The other 5% of our drivers are home throughout the week and/or weekends.

Comtrak offers 24 hour, seven days a week dispatch so you’re covered no matter what time or day you’re hauling freight.

We know saving money at the pump is important too. That’s why we offer our owner operators one of the largest fuel discount programs in the industry along with tire discounts.

Tweets